For Eldercare Professionals
For those coming from outside the area, identifying the right assisted living and independent senior living options can be difficult. To make this easier, we offer services for local families who have a relative from out of the area that wishes to move to our community. We also work with families who live far away but have a relative who chooses to move to our community—selecting our senior care centers as a way to stay within their social circle, comfort zone, and other community roots. In these situations, we coordinate efforts with eldercare professionals, assisted living communities, senior care residences, and families to ensure a successful move and a positive transition to our community in Northminster.
Responsive Move-In Process
- We respond quickly to accomplish a timely move-in for elders who need support and security immediately.
- We conduct in-home and on-site assessments in hospitals, rehab centers and nursing homes. Please contact our Executive Director or Community Sales Director to promptly arrange an assessment for your client.
- We offer Short-Term Respite Stays at our community, and utilize “wrap-around” healthcare services from local Visiting Nurse Agencies to assist with transitions.
- We offer assistance throughout the research and decision-making process to eldercare professionals, their clients and families.
- We communicate regularly with eldercare professionals concerning each client’s needs and progress before, during and after a move to Bentley Assisted Living at Northminster.
Experience with Long-Distance Placements
We often work with local families who have a relative from out of the area that wishes to move to our community. We also work with families who live far away yet their relative chooses to move to our community to stay with their social circle and other community roots. In either situation, we coordinate efforts with eldercare professionals and families to ensure a successful move.
On-Site Physical Therapy & Rehab Services
We offer on-site physical therapy and rehab services for residents that either need to continue therapies following an acute hospitalization, can benefit from continued therapies after leaving a skilled nursing setting or post-acute rehab, or may have seen a decline in strength at the community. Therapies at Bentley Assisted Living at Northminster are offered through a third party Medicare certified Visiting Nurse Agency and available to all of our residents on site.